– 50% deposit on booking is non refundable, the rest of the rental amount is payable up to 14 days before arrival. (Bank transfer only).
– If payments are not made within the requested time frame the reservation will be automatically canceled.
-.50% non-refundable deposit for any cancellation–Non-Show–earlier departures.
– A confirmation email will be sent to you in a reservation when the deposit is received.
-.May to October
– Minimum stay in our luxury suites and studios 7 days
– The amenities are strictly for our guests.
– Our guests will be provided a code in order to open the main gate and access the premises
– Check in: 15:00 pm Check out: 11:00 am
Earlier arrival or late check out
– On earlier arrival or later check out customers can stay and use the swimming pool /bar/restaurant areas.
– Our Complimentary Continental Breakfast is served from 08:00 am – 10:00 am
(Corn flakes, musly, boiled eggs, cheese, ham, cake, tea, orange juice, marmalade, honey, butter, fresh bread, milk, coffee.)
– Customers are allowed to bring some extra products for consumption from their room during breakfast time.
– After that No food or drinks (except water in the pool) from outside are allowed in the bar/ restaurant areas.
Bar and restaurant
– Bar opening hours: 10:30 am – 23:00 pm.
– Restaurant opening hours: 13:00 am – 17:00pm and 19:00 pm -21:30 pm
(For best service you can order your meals in advance according to our menu.
Some of our dishes are fresh fish, fresh pasta and traditional Corfiot food.
– Entering the restaurant, bar or a toilet without shoes or slippers is not allowed.
– After 20:00pm toilets can only be used by restaurant or bar guests.
– When the restaurant or bar closes, it is forbidden to enter the premises.
– Pool opening hours: 09:00am – 20:00pm
– Showering before entering the pool is mandatory.
– Diving is prohibited in the pool.
– Sunbeds should not be moved or placed on the lawn.
– Respect the other customers, they are here to relax.
– The pool area is restricted after 20:00pm and you are not allowed to sit on the sunbeds or roam around.
– Keep children under observation in all areas and especially in the pool.Children can only use the pool under their parental supervision and responsibility.
Rooms and cleaning service
– Linen change once a week
– Towels change 2 times a week
– Pool towels change once a week
– Cleaning twice a week
– Rubbish collection daily
– Customers have to remove the magnetic power card when they like to leave the apartment for protective reasons (-fire)
– Be cautious with our property and the mosquito nets. Any damage caused in the property will be charged accordingly. Customers are kindly requested to take care of the place
– Any damage caused in the property will be charged accordingly.
– Not allowed
– There are no additional costs for parking, electricity, water, cleaning fees, continental breakfast, internet Linens and towels. Local taxes are all included in rental rates.
If you have a problem during the Rental Period, please inform the Owner or the booking manager immediately who will endeavor to put things right. In order for your complaint to be addressed, you must communicate any problem whilst on location. If no complaint is reported during the Rental Period, we will assume Chrismos luxury suites were to your satisfaction and no complaint will be entertained. Every attempt will be made for you to have an enjoyable stay.
Neither the Owner nor the Booking manager accepts any responsibility or liability for: any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by you or your party regardless of the cause, or other events beyond the Owner’s control. In no case will the Owner or the booking manager individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.
Please read carefully our Privacy-Policy according to (Gpdr law 4624/2019)
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– contact information including email address and telephone number
– Demographic information
What we do with the information we gather
Firstly, we require this information to be able to contact you the soonest possible and reply to your inquiry. Later on to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and details about your arrival and stay in our property. From time to time we might contact you for marketing reasons.
By the time that you make a request automatically means that you accept all the above terms and conditions.